- Vintage Clothing Shopping in PA. Another Time Vintage Apparel is Open Again.
- 1953 Vintage Spring Shoes. Different Styles of 1950s Shoes From a Vintage Charm Magazine.
- Mens Vintage Film Noir Clothing at Bettes Bargains Vintage & Another Time Vintage Apparel
- 1930s Maisonette Frocks Vintage Sales Lady Binder with Deco Designs
- How I wish I Could Knit. Make Your Own Vintage Fashions From the 1930s and 40s
Bettes Bargains Vintage Shop. Vintage for you and your home.
Tag Archives: forties
I didn’t forget the guys who love Film Noir style vintage clothing and accessories.
I have a collection of vintage knitting and crochet pattern books from the 1930s and 40s showing fabulous fashions and accessories to hand make. Wonderful 30s vintage dresses, coats, suits, sweaters and more to knit yourself. There are also unique … Continue reading
I have been slowing letting go of some of my favorite vintage accessories from the 1940s. The Forties is my all time favorite era for clothing, hats, shoes and more. Here are a few vintage 40s hats that I am … Continue reading
My passion is the 1940s era. The vintage fashions, clothing, accessories, movies and of course the music! Those fabulous forties fashions. Oh my. The vintage forties 1940s fashions never go out of style in my mind. Nothing is more flattering … Continue reading
From my own collection is this grouping of 1920s and 1940s authentic mannequin heads or hat forms. Three are the old plaster and the deco 20s lady in the front is paper mache and my real find. I have been collecting these … Continue reading