- Vintage Clothing Shopping in PA. Another Time Vintage Apparel is Open Again.
- 1953 Vintage Spring Shoes. Different Styles of 1950s Shoes From a Vintage Charm Magazine.
- Mens Vintage Film Noir Clothing at Bettes Bargains Vintage & Another Time Vintage Apparel
- 1930s Maisonette Frocks Vintage Sales Lady Binder with Deco Designs
- How I wish I Could Knit. Make Your Own Vintage Fashions From the 1930s and 40s
Bettes Bargains Vintage Shop. Vintage for you and your home.
Tag Archives: fall
If you are lucky enough to know how to knit or crochet you can make these crazy funky vintage 60s hats from 1962 using this vintage Coats and Clarks pattern book. Bubble hats, turbans and even sequined sparkling vintage hats … Continue reading
It is fall and where I live it is getting to be cooler and much more windier. So why wear a run of the mill mass produced hat from the mall when you can don a unique one of a … Continue reading
I just unearthed this wonderful vintage catalog of plus size vintage fashions from Lane Bryant, the leading distributor of larger size clothing and accessories from the deco 1930s. The Style Book of Slenderizing Fashions. Fabulous deco early 1934 and 1935 … Continue reading
A few years ago I was lucky enough to be called upon to “clean out” a handbag collectors home. The previous owner obviously was in love with quality handbags and pocketbooks. I found closet after closet of beautiful 1960s and … Continue reading