- Vintage Clothing Shopping in PA. Another Time Vintage Apparel is Open Again.
- 1953 Vintage Spring Shoes. Different Styles of 1950s Shoes From a Vintage Charm Magazine.
- Mens Vintage Film Noir Clothing at Bettes Bargains Vintage & Another Time Vintage Apparel
- 1930s Maisonette Frocks Vintage Sales Lady Binder with Deco Designs
- How I wish I Could Knit. Make Your Own Vintage Fashions From the 1930s and 40s
Bettes Bargains Vintage Shop. Vintage for you and your home.
Tag Archives: bettebegoodvintage
I have been slowing letting go of some of my favorite vintage accessories from the 1940s. The Forties is my all time favorite era for clothing, hats, shoes and more. Here are a few vintage 40s hats that I am … Continue reading
Please stop by my other blog, Bette be Good Vintage Clothing. More vintage fashion news and vintage shopping from Bette Be Good Vintage, my sister shop. You can also find more vintage posts from The Best In Vintage here. The … Continue reading
It is fall and where I live it is getting to be cooler and much more windier. So why wear a run of the mill mass produced hat from the mall when you can don a unique one of a … Continue reading
My passion is the 1940s era. The vintage fashions, clothing, accessories, movies and of course the music! Those fabulous forties fashions. Oh my. The vintage forties 1940s fashions never go out of style in my mind. Nothing is more flattering … Continue reading
A few years ago I was lucky enough to be called upon to “clean out” a handbag collectors home. The previous owner obviously was in love with quality handbags and pocketbooks. I found closet after closet of beautiful 1960s and … Continue reading
My new companion vintage shop. Another Time Vintage Apparel. More ways to shop for vintage clothing!
I love vintage clothing and all the accessories that go along with the clothing. I have amassed a huge inventory over my 17 years in business and I have just set up another website to provide you with even more … Continue reading